Private Great Ocean Road Tours (12 Apostles) 2 Days
Enjoy a journey you’ll never forget on a Great Ocean Road private tour.
Take a wonderful drive through several world famous beach towns such as Bell’s Beach, Lorne, Apollo Bay, and Port Campbell.
On our private Great Ocean Road tours, you will have amazing views of limestone cliffs, white sandy beaches, powerful sweeps of the ocean waves, and stunning forest scenery.
Spot koalas in the wild, walk along beautiful white sandy beaches, experience the spectacular 12 Apostles, and see some inspiring view spots that will simply take your breath away.
We recommend to stay the night at a fantastic seaside town known as Apollo Bay. This picturesque location offers fabulous restaurants, excellent accommodation and a beautiful sandy beach.
*An alternative option is to end the day at the 12 Apostles to admire the brilliant sunset at this magical destination and stay the night in Port Campbell.
Proposed Tour Itinerary
Duration: 2 days (1 night)
- Bell’s Beach (renowned surf beach that’s home to the world-famous Rip Curl Pro annual surf competition)
- Quick stop to try and spot wild Kangaroos!
- Splits Point Lighthouse (historic light house and short walk overlooking the jagged cliffs along the Great Ocean Road coastline)
- Lorne (vibrant seaside town)
- Kennett River (opportunities to spot wild Koalas and hand-feed native Australian birds, such as Rosellas and King Parrots)
- Scenic view spots along the Great Ocean Road
- Apollo Bay (stay overnight and explore this charming seaside town)
- Great Otways National Park
- Ancient Temperate Rain forest Walk (features many of the world’s largest flowering trees and large tree ferns)
- 12 Apostles (one of the most desired places in the world for people to visit, and you will see why!)
- Loch Ard Gorge (an enormous gorge with an inlet of bright aqua blue water)
- Razorback (a short walk and view spots of some sensational natural formations developed over millions of years!)
- Port Campbell (an impressive seaside town to relax)
Split Point Lighthouse
Soak in the views and take a walk to the lighthouse. You may even see some whales traveling by during winter.
Lorne is a coastal town that has some wonderful beaches, cafes, and shops. You will have lunch and plenty of time to walk around and explore this fun coastal town.
During your drive along the Great Ocean Road, you will have the chance to stop at some beautiful view spots.
Koalas in the wild
Kennett River is home to a large community of wild koalas. You will experience this rare treat and even see some colourful birds such as rosellas and Australian king parrots.
Spend the night in Apollo Bay, which is one of the most beautiful coastal towns on the Great Ocean Road. You can enjoy a lovely dinner overlooking the beach, take a walk , and relax at your accommodation.
Otways National Park
Take a walk through the beautiful rainforest. You will see 100 meter high Mountain Ash trees, the biggest hard wood and flowering trees in the world!
Walk down the cliffs, onto the beach that overlooks two of the Apostles.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the 12 Apostles! The 12 Apostles are amazing limestone and sandstone stacks that are lined up along the rugged coast in Port Campbell National Park.
Mutton Bird Island
A beautiful view spot that looks out at an island that becomes home to thousands of Mutton birds between October and April. These birds travel 30,000 kms from north of the Pacific ocean each year to nest.
Loch Ard Gorge
Loch Ard Gorge is named after a famous shipwreck from 1878. You will uncover the moving story and have time to explore some fantastic views, caves and unique rock formations along the ocean coast.
Port Campbell is a great place to grab a refreshment before heading back to Melbourne.
12 Apostles Sunset Tour (stay overnight in Port Campbell)
Scenic Helicopter Flight of the 12 Apostles and other Formations
Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
Our standard Great Ocean Road 2 days private tour includes a fabulous expert tour guide, tour guide’s accommodation, hotel pick up and drop off, a well-appointed touring vehicle, complimentary water, meals and refreshments, national park fees, Goods & Services Tax and surcharges.
Pricing varies throughout different times of the year and based on your requirements. We may tailor a day-tour or package to suit your interests.
*Accommodation may be arranged by us or we may recommend you some suitable places based on availability and your interests. Please advise us of your requests and preferences when sending an enquiry.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!