12 Apostles and Great Ocean Road Express Tour
The Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne covers almost 600 km, which makes it a very long day with lots of winding roads and an array of stunning scenery. If you’re only in Melbourne for a few days and want to see more of the city/surrounding sites, if you want to tick the 12 Apostles off your bucket list, or if you don’t want to drive through all the winding roads, this is the tour for you. We start this tour at 7.30 am and return to Melbourne by 3.00 pm.
You will begin your journey on a direct route to the Port Campbell National Park, which is about 3 hours in duration. This is the area that is home to all the most unique rock formations such as the 12 Apostles. Your first stop will be the 12 Apostles, followed by the Loch Ard Gorge, and to finish the highlighted area, you will visit the Razor Back. Immerse your senses in the divine natural beauty of these spectacular formations- there’s no place on Earth like this unique region!
This tour also works well as an evening tour to watch the sun set over the 12 Apostles.
Please see this itinerary as a guide:
- 7.30 AM Pick up from your accommodation
- Direct inland route through the countryside to the Port Campbell National Park (3 hours).
- Stop at an old country town; Colac, to stretch your legs and have a short break.
- 10.30 AM Arrive at the 12 Apostles
- Take a short walk to see the spectacular 12 Apostles!
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge; get down on the beach among the gigantic limestone and sandstone cliffs!
- Take a short walk to Razorback view spot; one of the most scenic view spots on the Great Ocean Road!
- Return back to Melbourne, stopping by Colac, where you may pick up a sandwich or something quick to eat.
- Arrive in Melbourne by around 3.00 PM.
Our Great Ocean Road Express Tour is private and conducted in a modern, well-appointed vehicle that takes you direct to the 12 Apostles with a very knowledgeable and passionate tour guide.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the 12 Apostles! The 12 Apostles are amazing limestone and sandstone stacks that are lined up along the rugged coast in Port Campbell National Park.
Loch ard gorge
Loch Ard Gorge is named after a famous shipwreck from 1878. You will uncover the moving story and have time to explore some fantastic views, caves and unique rock formations along the ocean coast.
Look out beyond the 12 apostles.
Scenic Helicopter Flight ($145 per person= 15 minute flight)
12 Apostles Sunset Tour
Waterfall and Rain Forest Walk
The 12 Apostles Direct private tour includes an exclusive, personalised tour with commentary, hotel pick up and drop off, modern well-appointed touring vehicle, complimentary water, light meals and refreshments, national park fees, Goods & Services Tax and surcharges.
Pricing varies throughout different times of the year and based on your requirements. We may tailor a day-tour or package to suit your interests.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!